Breeding is the act of acquiring a new Vehicle Box by taking two Vehicles as Parents.
To breed, you must first select two of your Vehicles as Parents. You cannot select the following Vehicles as Parents:
- A Vehicle that has been selected as a Parent for a Breeding within the last 72 hours
- A Vehicle that has been minted less than 72 hours ago
- A Vehicle whose level is below the eligible level for Breeding
- A Vehicle in the process of leveling up
- A Vehicle listed for sale on Market
You need XPER, PER, and Breeding Key items that match the Grades and Types of the Parent Vehicles.
Example 1: when you use a Normal Sedan Vehicle and an Elite Off-road Vehicle as Parents for Breeding, you need a Normal Sedan Key and Elite Off-road Key.
Example 2: when you use a Rare Sedan Vehicle and another Rare Sedan as Parents, you need two Rare Sedan Keys.
When the Breeding is complete, you get a Vehicle Box (and you do not lose the Parent Vehicles). The Vehicle Box has the following properties:
When you open a Vehicle Box, you get a new Vehicle. You don’t know information about the Vehicle until you open the Box. Newly minted Vehicles can inherit the properties of their Parents with a certain probability.