Evolution is the act of expending five Vehicles of the same Grade in order to gain one Vehicle of a higher Grade.
To evolve, you must first select five Vehicles of the same Grade from your inventory as Materials. You cannot select the following Vehicles as Materials:
- A Vehicle that has been minted less than 72 hours ago
- A Vehicle whose Breed Count is below the eligible number for Evolution
- A Vehicle in the process of leveling up
- A Vehicle listed for sale on Market
When the Evolution is complete, the five Vehicles you used as Materials disappear and you get one new Vehicle. The properties of the new Vehicle are influenced by those of the Materials used.
Some of the Vehicles minted through Evolution are given a Plus (+) Mark. The Plus Mark is a very special and powerful property that can only be earned through Evolution.
Vehicles with a Plus Mark have a special Gem Socket of rainbow color in addition to the four basic Gem Sockets. A Rainbow Gem Socket can be freely mounted with a Gem of any color, and the Gem in the Rainbow Socket will have a twice effect value than the original one.
The probability of having a Plus Mark is determined by the following:
- Number of Vehicles with a Plus Mark among the Materials
- Total Breed Count of the Materials
- Whether the Evolution Booster item was used